View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 04:05 AM   #24
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Meaning that reading systems are not required to support it, and they still can call themselves ePub-compliant.

But we have reading systems that do not support "required" features, and they call themselves ePub-readers, so I don't think anyone cares much.
Oui, Jellby:

And the only thing I ever care about is: does it actually WORK? We long ago gave up trying to "please" all devices; it's simply not possible. But we go for the biggies--Amazon, Nook & iBooks, along with Kobo and Sony. After that, we can't manage; too many devices with too many weirdnesses (and don't get me started about reading apps, particularly on iPad and Droid tabs/phones!).

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote