View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 04:01 PM   #11
melabonbon
melabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to beholdmelabonbon is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Glo
Most of them, yeah. I had a Sony Reader for a couple years, and most of my books were used on that device, some of them even from the Kobo store. I got the Kobo Glo at the end of November, and have bought a couple books since then. Both the ones I had in the past on the Sony and those I have bought recently and only used on the Kobo are giving me issues. Except, of course, the ones that I bought from the Kobo store...

As it turns out, I can read PDFs okay. I'm not sure if the ePub books giving me problems all have DRM or not, some of the ones I'm trying to open are ones I thought were DRM-free, or public domain books I got from things like the Internet Archive, etc.
I think the ones that have DRM are giving me the ADE error, and the ones that are DRM-free are the ones giving me the black page issue.

It is very frustrating! This thing was working so nicely the first month or so. I have some paper books I checked out of the library, and as much as I enjoy e-reading, the hard copies are looking much more appealing right about now...
melabonbon is offline   Reply With Quote