View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 12:56 AM   #1
JGB
Groupie
JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JGB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Is there any chance of sony supporting calibre?

Because it's like Itunes and the Ipod. It just works.
might not be everyone's cup of tea, but the intergration is solid, the interface is decent and it just plain works.

Ipod without Itunes is no fun, and Sony reader without caliber is largely a pain in the behind.
I was originally thinking of buying a cybook, but without caliber, I'm not sure if I could deal with trying to sort books and load a reader.
Is there any way caliber could get a link from sony, because I can only see it helping their sales for people who want a cross platform reader with a friendly software interface.
JGB is offline   Reply With Quote