View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 03:14 PM   #127
spMatti
spMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to beholdspMatti is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by wernerb View Post
Glad you like it! I agree, Google drive support would be cool. I'm looking into it, might not be that hard. If you create a shared folder with a public link and wget that.. The syncing however would be a problem (checking if files exist etc.)
Hi

Here's my solution to download files from Google Drive. I forked your code and modified it a little: https://github.com/spMatti/kobo-wget-sync. Now user just enters the executed wget command directly. It can download only from public folders. I tested a folder with "Anyone with the link" sharing, but the folder index page uses javascript to create the file links so it doesn't work out of the box.

I'm thinking about creating Google App script web application that will serve index.html for the wget command. The App script then uses Google Drive changes feed to serve only new files from a selected folder..
spMatti is offline   Reply With Quote