View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 03:26 PM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by billthrow View Post
I wish to join your group. I do own Calibre Companion. I think I followed set up correctly but I can't use it on my Nook HD+ because it asked password to sync with my Callibre library. I have never known I had a password. What is the solution I can sync the Nook with USB cable.
Bill Bartlett
In addition to theduck's comments -- are you saying that you own CC but haven't made it work yet?

It isn't clear what you are doing when you are asked to provide a password. You define a password for wireless device connections when you start the driver using Connect/share -> Start wireless device connection. You define a password for content server connections in Preferences -> Sharing over the net.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote