View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:18 AM   #56
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Firstly, thank you for the testing and confirming it is all working as I expect. I only use the options when test, so have missed it a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I'm not greatly bothered for myself as the 'both boxes checked' option gives me what I want, but I suspect these are not completely the results you would expect - or have I misunderstood the tooltips?
No, you aren't misunderstanding the tooltips, it just isn't clear enough. The "Always upload" option only does something if the "Upload cover" option is also checked. This is the same as the "black and white" option. As I've explained this a few times, it is obviously unclear. I think I will change the options to be independent, as the way it is seems to be confusing.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote