View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 02:13 PM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I got 20% off this time. Too low for me to use but it looks like it's a universal code. Only 25% and 35% seem to be personalized.

I bought The Christmas Cradle by Linda Warren with my 35% off coupon. I had no plans to read it anytime soon just trying to finish my collection for the Men of the West series but it turn out the book I was reading last night really had nothing to do with Christmas so I switch to The Christmas Cradle and OMG I could not put it down I read 14 chapters till this morning I made myself go to bed. I think I found a new author.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote