View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
How do you keep track of the award-winners?

I like to keep track of books which have won awards. I don't specifically shop for them or look for them, but if I have or read a book and it wins an award, I have a custom field for noting that. I am wondering if other people who follow such things tag only the actual winner of the award or if you tag the nominees too? For example, I just got a book which won the Giller Prize but was shortlisted for two other major prizes. I only noted the Giller in my awards custom field but I am wondering if I should be be noting the other ones too.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote