View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmith100056 View Post
I saw a good book on the 'Free' thread from Sony that I wanted so I installed the PC Reader Library software for Sony onto my PC, downloaded the epub book, and it's now sitting within the Reader Library (Sony) and I can read it on my PC.

My newbie question is now how do I get that free Sony epub book from my PC to my Nook? Does the Sony Reader Library PC software know I have a Nook to connect or does it only use Sony ereaders?
You need to install Adobe Digital Editions. Then connect your NOOK and it should recognize it and prompt you to authorize it with your Adobe ID. You can then import that other book into the Digital Editions library and drag it to the NOOK icon, or you can move the book to the Digital Editions folder on the device.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote