View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 02:43 PM   #15
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Calibre copies a thumbnail with the book. Nookcolor does not use that thumbnail, it gets the cover from the book itself. Make sure your EPUBs actually have a cover.
Can anyone give me a quick lesson in adding the covers to my epubs in calibre? Some of mine have them, but most don't.

I want to add the cover to the epub without screwing up the default formating of the epub.

Last edited by aagstn; 11-20-2010 at 02:46 PM.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote