View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #36
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
More digging reveals that the reviews are correct. You can't charge the Color from a computer and you must use the proprietary charger and cable to charge the device.

Don't know who that other guy is, but he's at odds with B&N's official Nook Color Support FAQ.

Nook Color Support: Hardware
my power adapter manual says the same thing for my Droid X and I use my nook charger and my wife's Blackberry charger.

apparently the included charger with my Droid X is made specifically for fast and powerful charging.
I wonder if it's the same situation with the nook color

but so far no issues as of yet
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote