View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 01:17 PM   #12
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_tribble View Post
My feeling entirely.

Does anyone have any experience of contacting Sony about this sort of thing - or is that a hiding to nothing. I've looked around some of the discussions of using firmware hacks but decided that life's too short to go that way... But it really does feel silly for this kind of functionality to have been removed.

Hmmm.
I spoke with their reps at the CES in Las Vegas and they gave me quite the song and dance. My feelings are they "sort of" listen to the consumer and then do what they want (or not do anything as the case my be).
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote