View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 01:10 AM   #2
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
I played with mine for a while and then let the charging thing happen over USB. A couple of hours later the red light went off and the battery meter showed full. I'd be inclided to use the device as much as you want the first day, but then make sure you give it a full charge. After that, you can expect up to two weeks of typical usage on a full battery.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote