View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 01:44 AM   #3
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I think Calibre support will be forthcoming. I sent my contact at Kobo the info on how to get it added, and it seems simple enough to do. Nobody is told me they are doing it or not, but it seems like a likely possibility.

The epub issue has been discussed in other threads. The short version is, it's a glitch on Adobe's end and they are working on it via a firmware upgrade eventually.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote