View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 11:48 AM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Question Is it safe to flip the cover back?

Greetings,

I recently purchased a used Gen3 on ebay and I am quite pleased with it (Dictionary! Library Books! PDF zoom and pan with PERSISTANT zoom!). I do have a concern, however. After reading on the forum about the "mysterious screen breaks" likely due to flexing the device, I have to ask you all: do you think it is safe to fold the cover back when reading? I have the standard bookeen cover and it seems a bit resistant to being folded back. Will folding it back and holding with one hand flex the device sufficiently to break the glass substrate? I have no problem doing this with my Sony's and find it quite useful. My deviceis the second edition with half gig disk space, if that helps. Will letting the front cover hang open while reading flex the device in a deleterious manner?

Thank you,

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote