Thread: Seriousness They Didn't get my Hanlin
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 08:50 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
At least you've got your most priced processing still: your ebook reader! (ok, there may be other things more valuable...)

Stuff isn't that important, but as Curly said, they invaded your privacy. Personally, I think I wouldn't care too much about the stuff that was stolen (unless it was my ebook reader and maybe one or two other things), but rather the fact that a stranger entered my home, without my authorization, and put his hands on my stuff...
i'm so sorry laine, i would be so upset if strangers broke into my home ! i'm glad that everyone is safe and the kitty didn't run away (and that they didn't get your hanlin). i hope you can quickly forget about this experience !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote