View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 01:03 PM   #120
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
My Paperwhite is a 502. I don't know if it has coloring on the screen or not; in some lighting the screen is perfect, but in low lighting I almost think I see a smudge of green down near the LEDs. I don't know whether to stick with the kindle I have now, or try to get a replacement in the hopes that it might be better.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote