View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 04:25 PM   #344
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Faterson:

A feature that I'm adding to Marvin is that, if you know the URL scheme for a dictionary app, you'll be able to create a custom "tap and hold" menu button in Marvin to take you to the definition of the selected text to a dictionary app of your choice. I'm still waiting for a reply from Abbyy regarding whether they have a URL scheme for Lingvo. If the Collins dictionary has one such as scheme, you'd be able to add a custom button in Marvin for it too.

Regarding the library sort bug, that is the way I had made it (it is by design). However, now that you mention it, I realise it was a lazy and somewhat stupid choice. I've already fixed Marvin to remember your last chosen sort order and default to it.