View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:53 AM   #8
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by schgabor View Post
Hi Ben,

thanks for your response! I meant saving the actual highlighting to the pdf file, as if I would highlight the text with adobe acrobat or a similar pdf reader that allows text highlighting. I mean highilghting on the reader and than copying back the pdf, or exporting it back and than having a pdf with highlighted text on the computer for a regular pdf reader exactly as I have it on the reader.

Though saving the text itself I highlighted could be useful as well. Can I gat that on a prs950, and if yes how?

Cheers!

Gabor
PRS+ is great for exporting. Although you can do something similar (but DRM restricted) even with Reader for PC or Reader Library.

What you are asking for is not, to my knowledge, available on any ebook readers. You need an iPad.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote