View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 11:50 PM   #1825
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenik View Post
was the problem with getting dozens of files for every news feed actually solved in any of these 35 versions?
Since I have no clue what you're describing it might have been fixed. As an example I download my local newspaper, the recipe has 8 separate feeds and I end up with one epub document that contains them all.

See the attached for screen shots of how this epub (containing 8 feeds) looks on my device.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-1-25_1.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	50177   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-1-25_2.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	50178   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-1-25_3.jpg
Views:	212