View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 02:33 PM   #11
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
For just the "typical" novel (i.e. Dan Brown, Steven King, John Grisham, etc) what online eBook store do you all recommend? I have checked with my local library system & they have eBooks available for checkout in the Mobipocket format - is this format compatible with the PocketPro?
Only Adobe lending library ebooks work on the Pocket Pro. Most libraries have more Adobe than MOBI ebooks, but you may have found one that only does MOBI. See Wiki: EBook Lending Libraries for more information. Note in particular "Finding Libraries" which links to OverDrive search (OverDrive supplies most library ebook collections in the US).

For ePub ebooks, I recommend Books on Board in the US and WHSmith in the UK. The Pocket Pro can also read Adobe PDF ebooks (sometimes called Adobe Digital Editions ebooks, or even just Adobe ebooks), but get the Adobe ePub version if it is available because ePub generally displays better than PDF.

Last edited by wallcraft; 09-11-2009 at 02:37 PM.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote