View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #6
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Thanks to all for the info & recommendations! I'm now leaning towards getting a 2GB SD card & will just load/unload eBooks from that.

One more question! For just the "typical" novel (i.e. Dan Brown, Steven King, John Grisham, etc) what online eBook store do you all recommend? I have checked with my local library system & they have eBooks available for checkout in the Mobipocket format - is this format compatible with the PocketPro?
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote