View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 06:07 PM   #48
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
For me it's not so much SONY's 300KB file size limit that cause me concern, itt's the failed expectation that as long as I have an ePUB file I can read it on any ePUB device.
But that's unrealistic, you cant both have flexibilty and "read on any device", because flexibility requires processing power/memory to back it up. In the long run, I think flexibility is far more important that read anywhere.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote