View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 04:39 PM   #10
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
This looks promising, Paul. Especially the improved contrast. Of course, it will depend on production costs, I suspect, whether this makes it into eReaders. And how well or easily the displays scale up to eReader size.
I'm hoping that, since it's essentially an LCD, that production costs will be low as it should be possible to produce it on existing LCD manufacturing lines. But I have no hard info about that.

I don't think there are any technical difficulties in getting eReader size displays out of the process.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote