View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #4
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Make sure your network (I'm assuming it's your home network) doesn't also use a whitelist of allowed devices to connect to it. It's so seldom I have to change anything in my network settings that I totally forgot I had set mine up to allow only those MAC addresses that I have listed and nothing else and I had the same problems about the Glo not connecting until I checked the router/modem settings for the wireless. Once I added the new MAC address for the Glo (you can find it in the settings on the Glo under Device Information), I had no more problems with it connecting.

If your network has a similar setting, you'll first have to add the Kobo Glo to the settings to allow it to connect.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote