View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 02:46 AM   #29
Lupines
Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Lupines never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G+Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmid View Post
Do you plan to create a ttsd replacement ?
Two years ago I started to work on it but then discovered a TTS voice suitable for the built-in TTS engine and lost my interest.
All I have is a stub listening on DBus.
I had a look at what you did and it is awesome. It works for me. I guess the only trade off is that some of the voices have really low quality. I was looking for the one for Spanish and it uses Spain's accent, which is completely different from other Spanish accents. I thought that maybe with flite with can have all that fixed, and also without the need of using proprietary software. Do you think it is possible for you to get flite integrated into your code? I haven't looked at it, yet. So far I only got English working, but it was thinking in adding other languages.

Lupines.
Lupines is offline   Reply With Quote