View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 07:04 PM   #120
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I have my K4B for downstairs, The PW will be for upstairs. The lighting is really bad up there. Last night I tried reading on the K4B in bed but I had to use my book light to see the page. I use my Kindle Fire for at night in bed when the lights are out. I'll probably use the PW for that but wont know till I see how hubby can handle it next to him while he is sleeping.
I find the KF a little too heavy when I'm reading at night. Plus it's too distracting for me. Most of the time I find myself playing a game or on the internet instead of reading. So I might get the PW for night reading and leave the Kindle 3 for reading in the day. That's the plan anyway.
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote