View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 03:25 PM   #118
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
We have 3 eInk Kindles and one Kindle Fire at the moment. I have two K4s which the PW will replace the Silver one and a Kindle Fire I plan to trade in for the new one once I can find out if Personal Documents has been fixed or not. Hubby has the K3 now. He not even picked it up yet. *sigh*

I don't know yet what I plan to do with the Silver K4.
I only have the Kindle 3 and the KF. I really want the PW but don't know what I'll do with another kindle.
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote