View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 02:31 PM   #115
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmonkey View Post
i am sort of amazed you dont have a photo that you could put on the kindle but no worries i have asked on the other thread. i am guessing for all intents and purposes these devices are exactly the same and if that is the case then images (png, jpg) should work and hopefully be bookmarked.
Even if I did I wouldn't have a clue what to do with it. I've never used that feature best to find someone who is familiar with it and how it works.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote