View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #110
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
Wow, that is niiice. I don't know if it's just your picture taking skill or what, but that looks as good if not better than any PW pic I've seen! The font looks almost too bold for the K4B. May need to make it finer.

PS: you have an upstairs and downstairs kindle? Way to get the economy rolling
Yes I do. I am too clumsy to go up and back with it everyday. I also have my Kindle Fire by my bed. The PW will replace this for reading.
I don't know what I am going to do with the K4S after that. Maybe give it to someone.

I don't find the font too bold at all. It's perfect!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote