View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 03:20 PM   #24
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wald07 View Post
ugh. I still hate to think an e-reader is enough reason to go to small claims court.
OP- check the Sony forum for some help in doing that big total reset wipe Spindle Girl speaks of. Or, try as Mrs. Coach suggests. That's pretty good, too.
I finally got thru to Sony ... surprise on Holiday non the less.... But no help on a Sunday not to mention M-F that I been trying ALL month!!

Anyway I had to convince them I got it Legal! Sent them the emails where she sid was Sony fault. After that They had no problems straighten it out! So alls well!!

Lesson learned .... Never again will I buy Used! To many headaches! BUT IFyou buy used Get Proof.... In my caes lucky we were exchanging emails! Also Make Sure their personal stuff is not just Off the reader its Hard Rest to Factory!

It wasnt just the purchse of books I couldnt do she Removed the Guide & the free books preloaded! The Libraries wouldnt reconise my setting either! So I couldnt down load them either! Adobe wouldnt link either! And several other things!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote