View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 01:01 PM   #8
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
@Marc

I pity the therapist that gets a load of your rants!

1) Mine are mostly about the petroleum industry and the vehicle manufacturers that sleep in the same bed.

2) And then there are religious extremists that really don't get the pacific nature of what they are supposed to live.

3) And then the selfish nature of the society we live in.

4) And then the planet we destroy as we dream of going to space instead of curbing our human nature.

Oh good grief! That's a heavy load too! I guess I'll stop right there or I'll be moody fer the rest of the day.

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 05-12-2008 at 08:15 PM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote