View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 11:14 AM   #41
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
Then I hope they don't call it a professional device and give us 5.000 page turns Which would amount to roughly 2 weeks....a perfect reader
I order to get 2 weeks the processor and other hardware must not use any additional power and the touch screen must not use any additional power except when the pages are being turned. Without knowing more it is hard to predict the real battery life time for the page turn time. I would hope you are right but the processor speed is faster than devices I have seen that last a couple of weeks so only time will tell what will really be obtained.

I hope people won't get upset if they don't get 2 weeks or more but it is about managing expectations.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote