View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 02:55 AM   #10
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Actually it's an interesting topic.

I've often thought that the term sexual preference meant exactly that. So I wouldn't think being heterosexual wouldn't exclude same-sex encounters, although would probably make long-term same-sex relationships unlikely. Bisexuality as a sexual preference to me would mean - no particular preference and would also probably mean that long-term same-sex relationships would be as likely as "different-sex" relationships.

That is if I take the idea of sexual preference to mean a preference.

So I guess I'm saying, I wouldn't necessarily question the sexual identity of a heterosexual guy/girl if I found out they just went 12 rounds in bed with a partner of the same sex.

So to make this vaguely on topic - I find the subject matter and the surrounding controversy interesting, although perhaps not $7.99 interesting.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote