View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 05:55 PM   #4
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I'm still trying to figure out if the book is for sale by the OP (if so, why is he bashing his own book?) or not (if so, why does he have a link to it?). In either case, even if it met my needs, I'd find some other book that also met my needs without leaving me baffled by simple things like "what's going on here?"
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote