Thread: Copyright
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 10:29 PM   #3
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Here's what I used for TPR. Basically, I took the first page of a paperback book and rewrote it verbatim...You'll see I even included the number line for print runs for when I alter/update things.

Quote:
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

THE PHOENIX RISING

All rights reserved.

Copyright © 2005 by David Alexander
Cover art by David Alexander

This book is protected under the copyright laws of the United States of America. Any reproduction or other unauthorized use of the material or artwork herein is prohibited without the express written permission of the author.

First Printing: September, 2005.
Printed in the United States of America

First Edition: September, 2005

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote