View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 09:23 PM   #32
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabby View Post
Take a look at the Asus MeMo FHD 10. They are selling around $250 and are a pretty good bang for your buck.

My wife has one and likes it a lot. She uses it to read, browse, email and watch video. It has pretty good battery life and the screen at 1920x1200 is decent.

They also make a 7 and 8" model at $150 and $180.

Regards-John
+1 on the Memo Pad HD 7. I love mine. Dual cameras, dual speakers, decent battery life, 1280 x 800 resolution.

And unlike the Nexus (also built by Asus) it has a MicroSD slot

I was waiting for Sony to release a front-lit reader, but gave up when they released the T3 sans light.

Last edited by VelvetElvis; 03-30-2014 at 09:26 PM.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote