View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 07:10 PM   #32
Apparition B5
Zealot
Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 and iPad Air 5
I pre-ordered my Kobo Aura on August 29th, and almost immediately received a confirmation message. Kobo placed a pending charge on my card for the full amount right away, but it disappeared on September 1st. I received an invoice approximately two hours ago ago. I checked my card, and sure enough the pending charge from Kobo is back. Wee!
Apparition B5 is offline   Reply With Quote