View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by geertm View Post
Dutch brand Icarus is releasing an 8 inch e-paper ereader next month. I assume this is one of those e-ink clone screens. They ship internationally, but shipping to Brazil will probably be expensive.
This is the English version of the product page:
http://icarusreader.com/icarus8

I was actually able to put this in my cart (with no intention of buying it), to see if it would take it. It doesn't appear to be discontinued (as indicated by another member's earlier post), but someone else may have more current information.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote