View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 02:35 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
If it were me I'd break it up into a couple of batches, but that's because I ran into a few issues with my K2us when I added 400+ all at once. What happened for me was that after loading the 400 I went straight into reading something and had the Kindle lockup and need resetting a few times. I also had horrible battery life while it was trying to index all of those. I found with four smaller batches I had zero problems.

Keep in mind this was a release day K2 with the original firmware. For all I know the newer firmware has made indexing more efficient and for all I know this won't be any kind of problem on the K3.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote