View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 01:30 PM   #8
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
I have a Hanlin v3 here and use bookmarks frequently. Holding down the numbers 1 - 5 will create a bookmark, pressing them goes directly to it, and holding the same number down whilst on the bookmarked page will clear them. I believe pressing 6 will bring up a list of current bookmarks in that book too.

I've converted my books to fb2 prior to loading them onto the hanlin though, so perhaps it's just the fb2 reader that supports the bookmark option.

I don't like the other formats as the rendering isn't as clean/justified, page numbers are missing or are not accurate for returning to (mobipocket) or the font and size options are too limited. Really wish the .lit and mobi viewers were as good as the fb2 one then it'd save the hassle of converting
Nope, I use bookmarks in .LIT's without problems.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote