View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:25 PM   #34
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
To give explanation to my earlier posts - I was having a bit of fun.

I am quite familiar with psychological personality profiles like Myer Briggs, and I'm Extrovert, Intuitive, Thinking and Perceptive (ENTP) on their scale.

But ..... I have great difficulty giving these sorts of tests credibility. I am quite capable on most profile tests of identifying what I think the assessor is looking for and calculating my responses to suit.

I guess that's what happens when you've done enough of them.

Also - I actually consider myself to be an Ambivert; which I gather, is someone who can adopt both the introverted and extroverted characteristics to suit their needs/moods/occasion etc.

Is there a chameleon character test
Well the whole thing is really trying to boil personality down to four spectrums of behavior so absolutely you can be in the middle or maybe even off the scale or on a different spectrum.

I pretty reliably am INTJ but can also score INTP because I'm in the middle of the J-P scale.

There are also some abbreviated versions of the MB test that I'm sure are less reliable than the full battery. I've had both and several versions I believe.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote