View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 04:17 PM   #490
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
I was in Best Buy looking for something else and thought I'd mosey on over to the e-reader area and found one black lighted case for the T1 on clearance for $21.99 so I snapped it up . I'd rather have red but I can live with it. I've missed out on a couple red ones on eBay; I figure if I eventually get one on eBay I can sell this one here along with the brand new, never-out-of-the-box lighted cover for the 505 and a hardly used good-as-new Book Armor case, both of which I've been meaning to list for awhile!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCSmarties View Post
Do you mean the standard lighted case from Sony or a third party-one? $22 for the former one is indeed sweet!

@JSWolf, carpetmojo: Looks like I'm still stuck with yesteryear's technology then! Thanks for the heads-up, I'll keep it in mind.
Yes, it's the standard Sony cover with light, indeed a sweet deal! I like it a lot; it's very comfortable to hold, the only drawbacks are that there's no place to store the stylus securely (I can hook it on the outside spine area which is fine at home but not if I take it when I leave the house) and the fact that there's no strap to hold it closed securely (once again, if I leave the house) if I want to put it in my purse something can get to the screen rather easily. I guess I'll have to look for a simple hairband or similar which, come to think of it, could also help to hold the stylus in place.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote