View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 04:29 AM   #35
svenlind
Fanatic
svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.svenlind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Kobo Sage and Libra 2,Ipad mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi View Post
For last few days I've been able to directly 'send to Kindle' all my .mobi files by right clicking on them. Does it mean that Amazon have opened the iOS Kindle app for non-Amazon .mobi files? Do files transferred this way get synchronized on all your devices like ebooks purchased from Amazon do?
Non Amazon .mobi files are synchronized across devices. At least across my iPad and Kindle 3.
svenlind is offline   Reply With Quote