View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 12:49 PM   #5
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
The original KDX was introduced in Jun 2009, and the upgraded version in June 2010. So the next generation might be just months away. There might also be no new version this year (or ever).
I think I'll wait until the summer. If they do in fact come out with a new version, then I can get a used Kindle DX graphite for even less than I can now or I can simply upgrade to the latest DX.

Eink is coming out with their color displays so perhaps this will be in the new DX. The new screen is supposed to be essentially the same as the old tech but with a color filter...so I imagine they could ramp up production pretty quickly.
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote