View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:48 AM   #57
Williamlk
Guru
Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Williamlk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Simon, Welcome!
I just tagged you.
btw, I am a professional musician. Your book looks VERY interesting indeed!

Now I have to address the 'not being born knowing everything' comment. Since I am the OP of this thread, I'm gonna have to bump you Maria and say that I am the one and only master of the universe, born knowing everything there is to know. (Yeah, I wish)

Anyhoo, My Uk tags have been stuck...If any of my UK friends can tag me that would be great! Also, I am having trouble adding any tags to my book in the UK.
What's up with that?

Last edited by Williamlk; 11-18-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Williamlk is offline   Reply With Quote