View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 02:26 PM   #1
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
When will the price drop?

A book that I'm interested in recently came out in MMPB right before the release of the next hardcover in the series. It's been several weeks and the ebook price is still the same and hasn't dropped to reflect the MMPB. I've completely given up on reasonable prices from the agency cartel and am no longer purchasing *any* book from them.

BTW, the ebook is Naamah's Kiss which is selling for $12.99 even though the MMPB is selling at $7.99 (and I would be able to pick up for considerably less with coupons at a local chain bookstore.)

I'll keep the book on my wishlist but I will not pay $7.99 for it much less $12.99.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote