View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 09:52 PM   #39
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
I should also mentioned that I just bought an ebook when it dropped to $9.99. The publisher delayed the ebook release and then it originally priced it at $13. They dropped the e-book price when it announced the tradebook release date. As the ebook was still available 2 months before the announced release date of the trade version, I bought it.

It's all about personal price tolerance which is different for all of us (as the poll and posts show).

Last edited by Boston; 04-06-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote