View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Kindle for iOs or Kindle for Android

Few days with my new Nook HD and I am really happy with it. It is a very good alternative to my iPad mini. However, I have noticed few important differences between applications and wanted to see if folks here have noticed those as well.

Just to mention a few ...

-Kindle for iOs uses the whole screen while reading.
-Kindle for iOs offers way more fonts
-Kindle for iOs more fluid (maybe a perception or a hardware thing?)

I do not understand why we can't have those, specially 1st one, maybe a B&N restriction? Those buttons at the bottom are a waste of space!

Also, this is more a personal preference than anything else, but no page turn animation either.

Which one do you like most, if you have Android AND Apple tablets?

Last edited by jocampo; 05-12-2013 at 11:20 AM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote