View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #5
tuxor
Addict
tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!tuxor has a thesaurus and is not afraid to use it!

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Icarus Illumina E653
This new setting is great and I really appreciate your good work. But I still wonder why you dropped the auto crop margins function like it used to be in the old pdf reader?! It used to work great for all cases where there were unwanted margins. But now we have only this "auto crop" which doesn't work as well as the old and shows strange dashed lines, that don't have any sense to me.

What am I supposed to do if I have a pdf file where the margin is not that regular, e.g. a scanned pdf? There manually applying a crop area is not satisfying - still not with this enhancement described in the video.
tuxor is offline   Reply With Quote